Weight Loss Surgery Costs
There are no hidden fees at Sea Change.
Surgery & Post-Operative Care
For a primary procedure (i.e. not revisional), our fee for surgery and the following post-operative care is $5,300. This covers:
- Your surgeon performing the procedure
- All post-operative appointments as are necessary with your surgeon (usually 4-6 appointments) for 12 months post-surgery
- 12 months of post-operative care with your dietitian at Sea Change.
Note: Additional fees are charged by your anaesthetist, surgical assistant and hospital.
Consultations Before Surgery
- Initial consultation with your surgeon: $185
- Initial consultation with your dietitian (required pre-surgery): $150
- Any subsequent consultations with either your surgeon or dietitian (if required prior to surgery): $100 per consultation
We see and operate on insured and uninsured patients. If you are uninsured, you may be able to access your superannuation to fund your weight loss surgery. Click here to find out more →