Weight Loss Surgery Costs
There are no hidden fees at Sea Change.
Surgery & Post-Operative Care
For a primary procedure (i.e. not revisional), our fee for surgery and the following post-operative care is $5,800. This covers:
- The surgeon performing the procedure
- The surgical assistant who is also a Doctor (with experience in surgical assisting)
- As many post-operative appoints as are necessary with your surgeon (usually 4-6 appointments) for 12 months post-surgery
- 12 months of post-operative care with our Sea Change dietitian.
Note: Additional fees are charged by your anaesthetist and hospital.
Consultations Before Surgery
- Your initial consultation with our surgeon: $185
- Any subsequent consultation with our surgeon (only if required prior to surgery): $100
- Dietitian appointment (required pre-surgery): $150
We see and operate on insured and uninsured patients. If you are uninsured, you may be able to access your superannuation to fund your weight loss surgery. Click here to find out more →